Saturday, 2 June 2012

Shy to live, Decline to dead(?)

Asslammu 'alaikum. :)

As the title framed, this blog has been neglect for about 2 months without any new entry even a short one. =.='



Like I mentioned before, 'writhing ain't my passion'..Well, what came to my mind was "If you not engrossed in writing, why you created this blog?  Come on, man (though i'm a girl).." 


What catalyst me to start writing again was my friend. Hahaha. She said she viewed my blog and only had 'one' entry. Okay, correction. I had TWO entries la. Heh, it's not something to be proud of.


This is going to be a short and simple entry. Just wanna make the THIRD one (showing some improvement). In sha Allah, I'll blog more useful entries after this. 


Let's use our precious time to the fullest. Filled it with necessary things. This is merely to remind my own self. Because I'm a short-memory-person. Especially, when it is related to my faith. 


May Allah grants us steadfastness on worshiping Him and struggling defense our imaan. In sha Allah.


Jazakumullahu khairan katsira. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment